Tuesday, April 17, 2018

40 most hilarious and funny Spongebob quotes

40 most hilarious and funny Spongebob Quotes:

Spongebob is one of the most popular and entertaining cartoon series. Spongebob Squarepants has many daily quotes and comments, however today we have picked up some of the most hilarious and funny SpongeBob quotes ever. The quotes of SpongeBob are as follow.


Spongebob: “What do you usually do when I’m gone? Patrick: waiting for you to come back.”




Spongebob: "I just thought of something even funnier than 24... 25!"




SpongeBob: “Isn’t this great Squidward? It’s just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us.”




SpongeBob: "Go. Run away like all the others. No one would want a friend as ugly as I am."
Patrick: "Sure they would! It makes them feel better about the way they look!"





Mr. Krabs: “We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request.”




Spongebob: "It’s just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us."




Spongebob: "I’ll have you know that I stubbed my toe last week and only cried for 20 minutes."




Spongebob: "Aw, cheer up, Squid! It could be worse!"
Patrick: "Yeah. You could be bald and have a big nose."






Patrick: "If I was a mom this would be kinda shocking."




Spongebob Squarepants: "Guess what day today is?"
Patrick: "Annoy Squidward day?"
Spongebob: "No silly! That’s on the 15!"







Mr. Krabs: "I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly."





Patrick: "My Name's Not Riiiiiiiiiiiick."




“I wumbo, you wumbo, he-she-me wumbo. Wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo! It’s first grade Spongebob”




Spongebob: "Squidward, you're steaming. You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter!"




Patrick Star: “The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.”





Spongebob: "I'm ugly and I'm proud, I'm ugly and I'm proud, I'm ugly and I'm proud!"




Squidward: “Too bad SpongeBob isn’t here to enjoy SpongeBob not being here.”






SpongeBob: “Gary, I’m absorbing his blows like I’m made of some sort of spongy material.”




Spongebob: "Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets!"





Spongebob: "Can't have dirty garbage!"




Spongebob: "Whoever sent this obviously has no idea about the physical limitations of life underwater! Well, might as well throw these in the fire.




Mr. Krabs: “That hat makes you look like a girl.”
SpongeBob: “Am I a pretty girl?!”







Squidward: "This city needs to be destroyed!!! Or at least painted another color."





Patrick: (with candy in his mouth) “All right! Which one of you flatfoots stole my lollipop?” (Spongebob, the cops, and Patrick laugh) “I mean it!”




Squidward: "Okay, besides spitting molten foodstuffs at me, what else do you do for fun?"




Spongebob: “Run Mr. Krabs! Run like you’re not in a coma!”




Patrick: "I can't see my forehead!"






Patrick: "My ice cream! It's alive!"




SpongeBob: “If I were to die right now in a fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend…Then it would just be alright.”




Spongebob: "Oh, if I'd known being a lifeguard meant guarding their lives, I would never have said yes."




Mr. Krabs: “A five letter word for happiness…money.”





Spongebob: "Oh well, I guess I'm not wearing any pants today!"




Spongebob: "Quick, Patrick, without thinking: if you could have anything right now, what would it be?"
Patrick: "Um… more time for thinking."




Spongebob: "Krabs are so cheap they can't even pay attention."



        
 Patrick: "It may be stupid but it's also dumb."




Spongebob: "Excuse me, sir, but you’re sitting on my body, which is also my face."




Spongebob: "I'm so cold; I can use my nose drippings as chopsticks."




Patrick Star: “Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."




Spongebob: "Patrick, you're a genius!"
Patrick: "Yeah, I get called that a lot."
Spongebob: "What? A genius?"
Patrick: "No, Patrick."




Patrick: "Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me."




Patrick: "What does claustrophobic mean?"




Spongebob: "It means he's afraid of Santa Clause."



No comments:

Post a Comment