Monday, April 16, 2018

50+ Cool Attitude quotes and sayings

50+ Cool Attitude quotes and sayings:

We all are created equal but however, we don't seem to be equal. Some are really cool, they enjoy each and every part of their life while some don't. here the question arises what makes them different from others then we have a simple common answer its attitude that makes a vast difference between the people. Some people have a high attitude while others don't. So today we present you some of the most inspirational and cool attitude quotes and sayings



Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill




We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
-Kurt Vonnegut




Life: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.
-Anonymous




Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
-Anonymous




It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else will affect Its successful outcome.
-William James


best cool attitude quotes




We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
-Anonymous




Take me as I am or watch me as I go.
-Anonymous





It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.
-Dale Carnegie




If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
-Maya Angelou




Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”
-Paulo Coelho


top attitude quote pictures




I don’t have an attitude!!
I have a personality you can’t handle!
-Anonymous




Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
-Anonymous




Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.    
-Tom Blandi




A ship is always safe at the shore, but that’s not what it’s built for.
-Albert Einstein




A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
-Anonymous

best attitude quote images




Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.
-Anonymous




I just want to be left alone, is it hard. I don’t wanna talk because it ain’t going anywhere, let me be. I’ll be fine because I’m stronger than you think I am, I will not be defeated.
-Anonymous




Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
-Roy T. Bennett




Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
-Shawn Ashmore




I am a part of all that I have met.
-Alfred Tennyson

attitude quote images




My attitude is based on the way you treat me.
-Anonymous




Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
-Anonymous




The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up.    
-John C. Maxwell




Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
-Michael Jordan




It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude.
-Zig Ziglar

quotes full of attitude




We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
-Anonymous




Got a problem with me? – solve it!
Can’t stand me? – sit down!
Can’t face me? – turn around!
You like me? – great!
You hate me? – even better!
You think you know me? – you have no clue!
You don’t have to love me!
You don’t have to like me!
But you will respect me!
-Anonymous




It is good people who make good places.
-Anna Sewell,




Each day, I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.
-Stefon Diggs




If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
-Marcus Aurelius

quotes to live an attitude life




Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
-Helen Keller




I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.
-Anonymous




A bad attitude is like a flat tyre. If you don't change it, you'll never go anywhere.
-Anonymous




The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
-Ayn Rand





A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don't be the reason you don't succeed.     
-Mandy Hale

badass quotes




Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
-Anonymous




A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts as a bridge between success and failure.
-Anonymous




The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
-Martha Washington





Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
-Harold S. Geneen




No, I am not bitter, I am not hateful, and I am not unforgiving. I just don't like you.
-C. JoyBell C.


top attitude quotes




Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.
-Anonymous




There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
-Anonymous




Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.    
-Allen Klein




Do what you have to do until you can do what you want.
-Oprah Winfrey




How we think shows through in how we act. Attitudes are mirrors of the mind. They reflect thinking.
-David J. Schwartz

best attitude quotes




Independence? That's middle-class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth.
-Anonymous




It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.
-Anonymous




I love those who can smile in trouble...
-Leonardo da Vinci




Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
-Hans Selye




If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.
-Roopleen

best quotes with attitude



 .

No comments:

Post a Comment