Sunday, April 15, 2018

50 Awesome Ways to Say Happy Birthday Daughter

50 Awesome Ways to Say Happy Birthday Daughter :


Daughter is your princess and she is the most cheerful and most lovable person to you. She takes cares of you and supports you as far as she could so this is your moment to show your daughter how much you take care of her. Don't let this moment go as a waste celebrates with her to make her feel special. We present to you 50+ awesome ways to say happy birthday to your daughter. Grab this and make her know how much you care to her.

 Happy Birthday, Cutiepie, you are definitely the brightest part of our lives! We wish you to love life and never stop dreaming!




From you were a little girl up until now that you have grown into a beautiful lady like a butterfly. You have always been mommy’s favorite doll. The love of my life. Happy Birthday!




Bringing up a wonderful daughter like you is the most achievement of our life. Happy birthday, beauty!




A wonderful birthday to my one of a kind daughter. It’s just hard to believe that you are a grown up now. I want you to know that you will always be my little doll. I love you.




Everyone has a weakness and my weakness is my sweet daughter, for her, I can forget everyone. Happy Birthday, my baby.




To my daughter who will always be my little princess, a very happy birthday! Every year that you turn older only makes you more beautiful in my eyes. Keep shining. Don’t forget to have fun, okay? Happy birthday, dear daughter!




Happy 20th birthday to the most amazing daughter, friend, and person in the world! You are an inspiration to me and everyone around you. I love you with my entire heart, babe. Enjoy this day.




Looking at you having respect for others and mostly to yourself, is the greatest achievement I had as your Mom. Keep up the good work my love. Happy Birthday!

Birthday wish for daughter


You will forever be mama’s little girl, I love you, my darling daughter, you are all I hoped for and so much more, may you live a life full of blessings and happiness!




I wish that God sends you His choicest blessings and showers your life with happiness on your birthday. I wish that all that you have ever dreamt of come true on your birthday. Happy Birthday, Darling.




You make every single day so sweet, magical and priceless! Happy birthday to you, dear!




Having a daughter is truly a gift from God. This also means seeing a thousand rainbows each day and a thousand more reasons to smile every day! Best bday to your our dear daughter!




As parents, all we want is for you to grow and become a better person each day. May you touch the lives of so many people and be an inspiration and a blessing to them, the way you are to us. Best bday to the most wonderful daughter in the world!




The warmest birthday greetings to my little girl! May you have a royal time on this special day!




if I should have to wish you a pleasant day, let me first say thanks to God for creating a wonderful daughter like you. I believe today is your perfect day, special day, lovely day, and wonderful day. Celebrate with happiness. Wish you a life full of joy in your birthday today. Happy Happy Birthday to you!




The bond between a daughter and mother is followed by an intense pure love that has no limits, no crude, and no materialism.  Have a wonderful day, sweetheart. Happy Birthday.




Princess, on this special day I want to remind you how blessed I felt from the day I knew that someday I will see you here. Have a blast on your birthday!




On this day 23 years ago, I received one of the best Mother's Day gifts I could have ever ask for: my beautiful baby girl was born and has blessed me ever since. I am so proud of the beautiful young woman you have become, and I am so proud to not only call you my daughter but also my best friend. I love you more than words can express.




Eight years ago today, I received one of the best gifts ever. Not only did you change my life forever, but you made me into the person I am today. I love you, [name], and I hope you have a very happy birthday today.

Best Birthday wish for Daughter


Since you were born, my life started to change. From being a single person to becoming a loving Mom. Thank you for all the lesson you taught me in all these years. Wonderful Birthday my daughter!




Happy birthday to the best future of mine. You give me future and hope, and I really wish you well in all your endeavor’s. Happy birthday, daughter. Enjoy your special day.




Happy Birthday to our beloved daughter. May you be blessed with all the good things you deserve.




When you came into our lives, everything around become more colorful and meaningful. We have shared so many beautiful memories and happy times. Love you always!




Best birthday to our dearest daughter! We wish you happiness and may you be blessed with all the great things that you truly deserve!




Dear daughter, may you always stay happy and healthy… That way, you can still take care of us when we become old. Wonderful Bday!




May your special day be as bright and sunny as you are to me! I am sending you kisses and all my love, dear.




You have always made me (us) proud. Happy Birthday to my (our) dearest daughter.




For the world, you are the girl but for me, you are my world. Wish you a very happy birthday, my dearest daughter.




I may not be the best mother this world could offer, but you will always be my best daughter, now and forever. Happy Birthday my love!




Today is a very special day because it is the day when I first saw my angel. Happy birthday to my lovely daughter! No matter how old you are, you will always be my little girl. You are the most beautiful gift anyone has ever been given.




Daughter, I thank God, for you are here. Today on your birthday, I will pray that may God shower you all His blessings whenever you are far or near.




Nothing can limit the love of a mother to her daughter. She may act like she doesn’t care at times but she does. I care about you always. Happy Birthday to you. Have fun.




No matter how old you are, to me, you will always be my little girl. Have a brilliant Birthday!




Happy birthday to the most beautiful flower on the planet, we love you endlessly.

Birthday Wishes for Daughter from mom and dad


Having you as our daughter is truly the biggest accomplishment in our life! Wonderful birthday sweetie!




Just like a cherished memory, you have become even sweeter and lovelier each day. Happy bday our sweet darling!




You are the most wonderful and precious gift of our lifetime and we will be always grateful for that. Have a brilliant birthday, dear!




Happy Birthday to my little girl. I wish you to love life and never stop dreaming! May beauty and happiness surround you today and always!




Happy Birthday, my beautiful daughter, you are the joy of my soul and I hope you enjoy this tremendous day. I love you a lot baby girl!




You are more than my daughter, you have been my best friend. Thank you for being you and mostly thank you for being my daughter. Have an awesome birthday!




You are the best. I love you more than words can say. I look forward to watching you continue to blossom.




It's hard to believe that you're 15 already. Time flies when you are having fun. I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I love you to the moon and back, and I hope you enjoy your day.




You are light in my darkest night. The strength of my weakest life. And I pray to God to give you all the might and every courage you will need to fight and have your place in this wildlife. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!




Mom loves you so much and I’m glad that you made it to this present day. You’re my joy and I hope you’ll continue to be my joy forever.  Happy Birthday, daughter.




Happy birthday to our favorite girl in the whole world, we love you so much! Your birthday is truly special to us because that day we met our greatest pride and joy for the first time!




From little steps when you were young, I wish and believe that you could take that big step, a leap, which would help you achieve your dreams.




I hope you have the best birthday ever. I love you so much. I am fortunate to have you as a daughter. Ok, now I'm done with the mushy stuff.




You were a mix of your Dad and me, but I always knew that you took after me. And as your mom, I am so proud to say that you are a better version of me. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!
No matter how old I am, my love for my daughter will always get multiplied. I wish you a very happy birthday, my love.




Happy birthday to our beloved little daughter! You are the source of daily happiness to us, we are so grateful that you came into our life!


No comments:

Post a Comment