Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The most famous sarcastic quotes that you will love


SARCASTIC QUOTES



Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?


 




Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.




 


I am busy right now, can I ignore you some other time? 







Well my imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems

 






If you’ve never met the devil in the road of life, its because you’re both heading in the same direction.


 






Mirrors can’t talk, lucky for you they can’t laugh either. 







Silence is golden,Duct tape is silver. 






I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day.

 






It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has a good taste. 







You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment